What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc meet 06th Feb

I wonder if we can find a function room and do a vape workshop type thing before hand, might encourage more people to come (especially newbies). Topics like coil building and the like. Hey we could do one meet where we make a meet juice that evening! Thoughts?

I wonder if we can find a function room and do a vape workshop type thing before hand, might encourage more people to come (especially newbies). Topics like coil building and the like. Hey we could do one meet where we make a meet juice that evening! Thoughts?
Providing it's not pissing down (it makes the wicks soggy) we normally do a build or two at meets, I normally bring the kit with me but couldn't be arsed this time - if we know someone wants help with coiling and is coming to the meet we'll give as much help as we can...

Back
Top Bottom