What's new

New 150+w box mod

swiftyy

Initiate
Hi there, looking for a new box mod. Been looking at the sigelei fuchai 200w and kbox 200w ones. What are the best around that price range. Going to get a new tank tvf4 which on my mates snowwolf mini at 75w is just starting to taste (really needs more power) and use my dripper more so needs to be at least 120w. Kbox one seems to fill all boxes really but not sure on kangers reliability after hating my tank for leaking so much. What would you lot recommend?

Rx200 gets lots of love around here, as does the cuboid. I can vouch for the rx, loved the first one so much I got a second.

Rx200 gets lots of love around here, as does the cuboid. I can vouch for the rx, loved the first one so much I got a second.

Didnt see your post there until i made my second post ha. Yeah man really like the look of it. The third battery would be good aswell. Any known issues with them or are they farely robust?

Didnt see your post there until i made my second post ha. Yeah man really like the look of it. The third battery would be good aswell. Any known issues with them or are they farely robust?
There are a few reports of faulty devices but given the number produced and sold I think you'd be unlucky to get one. Buy from a reputable seller in case you fall into that category. I love them, they fit lovely in the hand despite the 3 battery's, if you upgrade the software to v3 you can have 3 preset TCR slots, I can get about 2 days out of mine running at 60-70w.

The siegelei is very good imo, I've never played with the Kbox 200w but if it's like the 70w it'll be decent quality but a little mind boggling in the way the menu works.
The RX200, as the guys have already said, is very popular and for the most part reliable and very affordable. Third battery is more of a plus than a minus.
If you can get on with the menu system the Smok R200tc and the Koopor 200w are worth an honourable mention.
But I'm a Smok fan. So I'm biased [emoji57]

I'm another one who will push the rx200, really simple menu and is the most ergonomic mod I've had.

Another +1 for the rx200.

Only slight downside is the weight of the bugger.

I'm hoping they bring out more colour options.

I'm hoping they bring out more colour options.

They put this on their FB page so might do, it would be good if they sell the battery cover and front plate on their own in different colours. I saw someone who had done their own black and white version which looked smart.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454942550.670348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom