What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mech mod takes another victim

Theres probably some idiot out theres whos either alergic to cotton wool or would block their mouth and nose and suffocate to death. LOL
Yep there are some Turkeys out there, they are so stupid they drown from looking up at the rain.

Let them continue to print shite like this. The vaping community will continue to grow regardless of these headlines and basic journalistic write-ups.

These headlines sell but this community will continue to get stronger and eventually people will turn to education. I'm done with reading papers, I'm sick of reading the stuff that companies/PR/journalists/government/big tobacco want me to read. Stick your black and white print up your arse.

Let them continue to print shite like this.

But let's stop sharing it, spreading it around, and linking back to the source. It will only lead to more of the same; and it makes us part of the process.

He's seen one on fire before, these fuckers don't just vent with a pop!

Done a bit of RC stuff, I've seen them go in spectacular style. :D nothin like vapeing with a potential bomb in your hand. :)

I burnt my mouth on my starbucks the other day, the cup even has a label saying 'this shit be muthfuckin hot, muthfucka !!' (Summat like that anyway).

Labels do feck all, there needs to be a level of responsibility with the end user - stuff cannot always be someone elses fault.

This world needs to put its big boy pants on and man up. If you fuck up, own it and say ' i fucked up'.

Eh? The accident happened on 20 January but it's only just become news?

I burnt my mouth on my starbucks the other day, the cup even has a label saying 'this shit be muthfuckin hot, muthfucka !!' (Summat like that anyway).

Labels do feck all, there needs to be a level of responsibility with the end user - stuff cannot always be someone elses fault.

This world needs to put its big boy pants on and man up. If you fuck up, own it and say ' i fucked up'.
I repeatedly ( and I mean EVERY fucking time ) burn myself on mcdirty apple pies. Quite badly too. My mouth, my fingers, and if im really unlucky a bit drops on to my man chest and makes me squeal like a pig. They ain't even pie, but I'm a sucker for anything deep fried...

I take full responsibility for this, each and every time i do it to myself. I just wanted to put that out there. Responsibility people!

Another isolated incident used to point the finger at all vaping everywhere.

For all we know, the editor of this article could simply have been annoyed that his/her colleague is going outside to vape so has looked for a story.

Normal cigarettes aren't news anymore so the finger can only be pointed at vaping, which requires a vague and sensationalist story which contains more info about other unrelated events than the poor guy in the picture.

He looked a bit battered but there's too little info to make a judgement, which is unfortunately what they want the masses to do. Make a judgement and jump on a bandwagon before the whole story has been told. Nothing new here.

Ok it was an accident - a bad one and I hope the guy recovers ok.

Whenever I read these stories, it always shows someone pulling their best romanian holiday face, in hospital surrounded by a bandaged up hand.

I'd like to find out if the setups were authentic or clones - what batteries they were using and if it was an RTA or RDA.

I tend to think of these stories as people using clone gear, with under rated batteries, pushing crazing sub ohm builds through an RDA deck while the clone mech has problems venting.

'Cloudz' is causing issues to the newer vapers - they think they can get hold of any device, watch a youtube 0.2ohm build double clapton etc and become the best 'cloudz master' in their village. - Crap setup = 'Bang' and a rollcall to an injury lawyer

Mechs are pretty safe if you know what you are putting together and how they should work + understanding there limits.

However in the race to become vape master, increases the Darwin award entrants.

Vape safe people.

:)

Back
Top Bottom