What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

E cigs and flying abroad?

Maybe I am mistaken however I did hear from someone on YouTube if you get caught with them going through customs your in some serious trouble. I've not had any first had experience myself though :)

I was all fine going to Tenerife, didn't even question it just had it all in my hand luggage, just expect your tank and bottles to leak due to the pressure change, hand luggage bag still smells of Heisenberg even now!

Depends where you'r
e going. Might want to take the label off. Haven't had any problems in Europe but getting out of Egypt, the knob took all my juice because it had the skull & crossbones on it.

(Investigation was only prompted by the fact I had 5 spare replaceable atties in the case that looked like bullets though). Still, if I ever see that guy again I shall punch him right in the nostril!

Last edited:
Depends where you'r
e going. Might want to take the label off. Haven't had any problems in Europe but getting out of Egypt, the knob took all my juice because it had the skull & crossbones on it.

(Investigation was only prompted by the fact I had 5 spare replaceable atties in the case that looked like bullets though). Still, if I ever see that guy again I shall punch him right in the nostril!

The problem with taking the labels off though is that if they don't know what it is and what's in it they will take it off you for that too. It's a no win unfortunately depending on the rules of the country people are travelling too.

each airline has their own rules so it depends who you fly with. check the aviation website.
everything has to go in hand luggage.
mods with removable batteries should be removed and put in plastic boxes.
liquid in hand luggage and max size bottles 100ml
if the bottles have the skull and crosbone labels on then they could be seized and confiscated as they are a banned substance with that logo on them. i remove labels and no issues to eu countries or america.
all liquid has to be placed in the small clear sealable plastic bags and be seperate while going through customs.
tanks can leak under cabin pressure so i always empty mine. i take a cig a like for stealth vapes if i need a fix.
i use one of these that can hold 3 or 4 large mods and 150ml juice in 25ml bottles.
cover nozzle with a bit of cellophane t stop leaks.

lots have taken stuff through in the hold but you do so at your own risk. id rather be safe and get the stuff through instead of case being opened and then confiscated.

Back
Top Bottom