What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Another RTA thread

Get yourself the bellus....pretty nice...single or dual coil, never had an issue with building or wicking in any of mine...and it's not too expensive (only about $18 between 5th and 7th with code kunghei on ft).....migth want to use a narrower driptip though for better mtl experience

Many thanks for the replys, just ordered the hotcig Taifun gt from fastech with the discount code. If I get on well with it then I will be ordering another rebuildable in a few months time.

Just to check before ordering wire and wick, from what I have read I would need 28G kanthal for a 1.5ohm single coil and some jap cotton? for the Taifun gt.

Taifun GT2 finally arrived from fasttech, my first ever build which came out at 1.56ohm single coil using 28awg kanthal, had to ditch the first coil as it was a mess but finally got it built. Very airy MTL tank but got some 16mg nic juice in it which is a little too much for me so going to see how it vapes and make up some 12mg nic juice for it. I think my next purchase will be a coilmaster for winding the coil as it was quite fiddly with the 2.5mm screwdriver.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom