What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

I got cable guy tother day and I'm loving the flavour, took it to a mate to try and he ordered anal beads eerrrr... I mean a bottle straight away.

All orders placed over the weekend will be sent out in the morning guys, just getting back up to date :)

Just to let you guys know..... Its been mentioned to me on numerous occasions, by numerous members.... I have listened and I have indeed been working on........

I won't give it away completely yet....

A cereal flavour
A nutty flavour
Another doughnut flavour

They have been steeping nicely for the last couple of weeks so expect them soon guys :)

Just to let you guys know..... Its been mentioned to me on numerous occasions, by numerous members.... I have listened and I have indeed been working on........

I won't give it away completely yet....

A cereal flavour
A nutty flavour
Another doughnut flavour

They have been steeping nicely for the last couple of weeks so expect them soon guys :)

this is totally unacceptable how dare you, you said no new flavours, what a chunt:D. I feel more taster purchases in the near future

Wow nice one puffin you are the man.
And I never thought we would see a nut one from you based on you not liking nuts. Topmarks I can't wait.
Think I have worked it out mind doughnuts with nutty granola topping lol

this is totally unacceptable how dare you, you said no new flavours, what a chunt:D. I feel more taster purchases in the near future
Haha soon as I feel happy with the range people ask me to make others. We will be loosing some of the flavours to make room for the new ones.... I'm not quite sure which flavours yet though

Back
Top Bottom