What's new

Most surprising Vaping discoveries?

Finding out that a certain concentrate causes a 24 hour boner if accidently rubbed on the old german helmet.

Finding out that a certain concentrate causes a 24 hour boner if accidently rubbed on the old german helmet.
But did it make things taste better :)

For me the most suprising discovery was jam on toast ejuice :)

I like the taste of nuts.

I'd never have expected that.

Nut?

Bush?

Nut? Bush?

Nut Bush?

Nutbush?

You'll have that song in your head all morning.

My biggest surprise was that mixing your own juice isn't a hard as I thought, and it's even possible to rescue premade juices which I've bought and not liked by tinkering with them and adding some concentrates to alter the flavor to something more to my liking...which has saved me money and made me whole load of extra juice with very little effort.

I like tinkering with flavours, wtf is horchata(Mexican rice milk) its lush and how do I make it lol.

I like tinkering with flavours, wtf is horchata(Mexican rice milk) its lush and how do I make it lol.

if you have the horchata concentrate you could try
(all cap) well thats what i used

3% Bavarian Cream

3% French Vanilla Deluxe

3% Horchata

3% Vanilla Cupcake

3% Sweet Cream

3% Vanilla Custard

will be a min of 4 week steep

Griffin rta and cthulhu v2 thought they were guna be 98% hype and 2% bang same as most rtas but they both preform in a diffrence class, best rtas ive used to date.

Also twisted ribbon kanthal i expected it to not be so good as the advantage it had is surface area over standard kanthal but it preforms spot on even twisted

Back
Top Bottom