What's new

E cigs and flying abroad?

Marcledger

Initiate
Hi, I'm going away in September and have never flown while using an e cig, are they aloud on flights?

Yes and no. You can take them on the flight, but vaping on a plane is frowned upon.

Just keep batteries in cases in your hand luggage and mods in your hand luggage too. Tank in a resealable bag and all your juice in your suitcase in the hold.

Can't add much to that, except that it's worth having an empty tank, or opening the tank during take off and landing to allow the pressure to equalise and prevent juice leaks.

I usually put a everything in my hand luggage; a couple 30 ml bottles in a transparent bag, a spare 18650 in a plastic box and the mod (switched off or locked) in my hand luggage; make sure to empty the tank and put some tissue paper with the bottles in case of leaks.

I flew from Italy to the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Ukraine and Austria and never had any issue at the security check; of course you're not allowed to vape in cabin.

Where are you flying to? As far as I know the only country in which e-cigs are banned are the United Arab Emirates.

Never had a problem. keep the tank, mod and batteries in hand luggage and do like the others said.

Apparently there are banned in the UAE so watch out if your playing on going to Dubai.

Apparently there are banned in the UAE so watch out if your playing on going to Dubai.

Interesting. I've flown having to go through Dubai with no problems. Are there official regulations preventing this? Or is it just within UAE?

Interesting. I've flown having to go through Dubai with no problems. Are there official regulations preventing this? Or is it just within UAE?
I think your ok as long as you don't go through customs.. A connecting flight and you'd be ok.

I think your ok as long as you don't go through customs.. A connecting flight and you'd be ok.

Before Emirates sorted out the whole E-gate thing for me, I regularly went through customs personally with no problems. As late as last October?

Back
Top Bottom