What's new

New Mod Ideas

idracab

Postman
Hi All,

i am currently using a Koopor + and like the fact that i can get two days out of a set of batteries. i generally vape below 70w about 65 when on the dripper around 45-50w on a tank. what would be your first choice if you were looking to change?

thanks all

Steve

Don't know about first choice but just got a cuboid and it's great. Up to 200w with the firmware update, ss, ti and ni200 tc. Solid feel and under £40 in the UK. Even cheaper fro China if you can wait

Hi All,

i am currently using a Koopor + and like the fact that i can get two days out of a set of batteries. i generally vape below 70w about 65 when on the dripper around 45-50w on a tank. what would be your first choice if you were looking to change?

thanks all

Steve
As always i will say it is no good asking oppinions because what suits me may not suit you and that goes for anyone, I would think about what you want from a mod ie power, tc, battery single or duel, size, shape etc etc, then just read about specs of devices and narrow it down to a couple or so then maybe you will want to find out the prices and choose what you yourself feel is the best value for money.
A new release i am waiting for is the istick 100w tc, my reason for buying was it has lots of different wire settings can be used with 1 or 2 18650 batteries and cost under £25 from Gearbest using British express postage so it arrives in about a week, For a large selection of mods at great prices look on fasttech and if you do buy something use the code kunghei which will give you 20% off, you could get a DNA200 for about £65-70

As always i will say it is no good asking oppinions because what suits me may not suit you and that goes for anyone, I would think about what you want from a mod ie power, tc, battery single or duel, size, shape etc etc, then just read about specs of devices and narrow it down to a couple or so then maybe you will want to find out the prices and choose what you yourself feel is the best value for money.
A new release i am waiting for is the istick 100w tc, my reason for buying was it has lots of different wire settings can be used with 1 or 2 18650 batteries and cost under £25 from Gearbest using British express postage so it arrives in about a week, For a large selection of mods at great prices look on fasttech and if you do buy something use the code kunghei which will give you 20% off, you could get a DNA200 for about £65-70
Thanks Dude,

I'll do that. I do like the two cell mods if only for convenience. I will do my research.

Thanks Dude,

I'll do that. I do like the two cell mods if only for convenience. I will do my research.
Hope you find something you want, I am toying with ordering the ipv5 with the discount it is about £28. Good luck with your search

Hope you find something you want, I am toying with ordering the ipv5 with the discount it is about £28. Good luck with your search
Just wondering where you're getting an IPV D5 for £28 from? Been thinking about getting one myself and at that price it's a bit of a no brainer! Any chance of a link.

Cheers mate, torn now between D5 or D3 they've got on their site!!!!
Truthfully i would get the ipv5 just for better battery life. I have the d2 and it only lasts about 4 hours at 40 joules using a samsung 25r. The ipv5 is duel battery and would probably last the day at 40 joules

Truthfully i would get the ipv5 just for better battery life. I have the d2 and it only lasts about 4 hours at 40 joules using a samsung 25r. The ipv5 is duel battery and would probably last the day at 40 joules
Think you're right , already got the D2 myself (anyone who hasn't should get one, great little mod) so like you say the D5 would be the sensible choice.

Back
Top Bottom