What's new

Manc meet 06th Feb

Not sure I'm gonna make it...I'm still in work for at least another 2 hours....been in since 4am :(

Been fucked over, some sensitive soul has complained about the vape even though it's not a lot. But, don't worry chaps, we are waiting for more to arrive and then head down the road to the lloyds, 200 yards away

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454775695.968111.jpg

The chaps at the meet before

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454798775.229017.jpg

The chaps after being asked to blow a cloud

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454798867.089121.jpg

I'd be a lot happier if it wasn't fucking Kayfun girl making the others look like pussies, pathetic

The chaps at the meet before

View attachment 78327

The chaps after being asked to blow a cloud

View attachment 78328

I'd be a lot happier if it wasn't fucking Kayfun girl making the others look like pussies, pathetic
Well what did you expect? I'd got a dry dripper, Seej was coughing up a lung after taking a dry hit at 176w, Billy was using a Hexohm not his Kayfun - Oh and some person pushed the shutter AFTER we'd released great big billowy clouds into the breeze...

If at first you don't succeed - blame some other bugger...:P:grin2::lol1:

Well what did you expect? I'd got a dry dripper, Seej was coughing up a lung after taking a dry hit at 176w, Billy was using a Hexohm not his Kayfun - Oh and some person pushed the shutter AFTER we'd released great big billowy clouds into the breeze...

If at first you don't succeed - blame some other bugger...:P:grin2::lol1:
That dry hit was a life experience, one I never want to ever experience again

Back
Top Bottom