What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

• Inside

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Outside

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I chose Indoors and the weather was good I could always open the patio doors up fully and pretend I am outside,
If I chose outdoors then I would have to get a heater installed and some kind of inclemental weather protection.

Inside wins by a landslide :)

I like your thinking! That's a good way of getting round it :) I didn't consider where things like tents or marquees or phoneboxes come in this :11:

outside lol think you would just get really bored vaping inside ....at least with you vaping outdoors you can go wherever you want . a house only has what 6 rooms lol :D:D

Inside.. I don't actually vape in public. I mean I don't go outside much anyway. It's easier for me to just carry around a pack of nic gum when I'm outside. I guess, I get a little embarrassed vaping outside.

I would say inside if I had to choose. Having to go outside in the cold is one of the reasons I quit smoking :P

Outside weather permitting, inside is fine till the fog disturbs anyone watching the TV

I remember the good/bad old days of being able to smoke anywhere including at my desk in work.

Back
Top Bottom