What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend a tank?

the_atomic_fart

Achiever
High all,
I've got a couple of tanks - 6ml aromamizer with the velocity deck. Bloody love it. Also a couple of Bellus, Steam Crave V2 glass dripper.
I'm looking for a similar tank but with a single coil deck. The Bellus has the single coil option but Its just better with two coils in.
Any one able to recommend a single coil decked tank? There don't seem to be too many around.
Cheers

I got a serpent on order from fast tech can't wait for that it looks nuts for a single coil rta. I hated the bellus had it a week got rid of it went back to my 2 billow v2s they are awesome tanks and a crius v3 which is great as well

Just got the Wotofo Serpent it's cracking.

Just had the Serpent delivered today.
Quick clean in the ultrasonic, banged in one of the twisted wire coils that came with it, 0.6ohms, wicked with rayon.

WHOA!
Awesome flavour and clouds at 20watts! Flavour has to be as good as my Aromamizer with half the number of coils and half wattage.
Looks the dogs on top of my Cuboid too!

Great recommendation @skinku.
Big thumbs-up mate.

V1 Zeph with a V2 deck. The V2 deck comes with a blanking plug so you can run a single coil. The V1 tank is much better for flavour than the V2. :)

Back
Top Bottom