What's new

Out and about setups?

I still use my sub ohm tanks, but just use a smaller mod. Usually the D2 or the evic mini. I pick my moments though, and don't blow clouds indoors or near other folk.

I like my envy22 with either the crius or serpent when out and about, it still does chuck cloudage but it's just a handier size. I sometimes use the evic mini but not as often.
Incidentally most people comment on how nice the vapour smells and aren't that offended if it catches them, smokers are the worst for complaining about e-cigs which is ironic to say the least.

If I'm going somewhere "posh" I take the venti, looks class with a DJ

My setup has been the same for some time now, and continues to serve me well!

Goblin Mini, SMPL Mech Mod, .5 ohm dual coil.

Attachments

• 20160207_1447411.jpg
    20160207_1447411.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 27
Out and about is kangertech evod mega with elements pink lemonade or key lime cookie

Subox mini and Subtank mini both in and out at the moment. It's perfect for out, fits nicely in the pocket and looks nowhere near as bonkers as the 134 I used to use! Problem is vaping 30w + and the small tank means the thing is pretty much dead and empty by the time I'm home from work.

Considering a bigger box (which holds 2 18650s perhaps) but wouldn't have a separate tank. I've never been a fan of having 2 tanks on the go at once. It's an OCD thing. Extra tanks have to be empty, washed and put into my vape goodie box rather than left festering :13:

Rx200 with iver griffin/cthulhu v2/fogger v6 or billow v2 mainly, dont see why people think rx200 is too big for on the go, decent size i think and lasts for days

Back
Top Bottom