Vape Superstore
What's new

Mod Guides

Sorry to bug you, but please can you unpin this thread, as following dead links that taunt me with promises of info not available is a surefire way to make me a less friendly and understanding person! :P
Done :)

E-liquids.com
I can't edit the original thread but if they're all dead then maybe a mod could ammend or delete as necessary.

The subject of guides has come up recently with the launch of the new site and after some discussions with our insurers they aren't something we can put out there.

While making a mod any way you like is fine, a commercial entity instructing people to make mods a particular way becomes liable if something goes wrong. There's further issues to do with electrical regulations and devices that don't have any means of being completely turned off like just having the fire pin disabled with a switch or lack of fuses.

We pay a huge amount of money for insurance and all of our products are covered with an extremely concise product liability policy. If someone has a fire or even something as minor as a burn and makes a claim our insurance would be invalid if they followed a guide that doesn't conform to electrical regulations. There was further debate that any guides should be written by a qualified engineer but I'm waiting to hear back from our insurers for clarity on that.

So no guides :(

Back
Top Bottom