What's new

Lounn's Nectar - Chuff Stuff's new tobacco flavour

camv6

Postman
diva has just launched this truly fantastic new juice, which I whole heartedly recommend to anyone who likes a tobacco base flavour juice.

A hint of Apple, soft, smooth and not too sweet butterscotch and light/gentle golden exquisite tobacco flavour underpinning it all.

I had some of this recently not realising it was en route to market. It was just a 15ml sample diva sent me when we were discussing tobacco juices. As a result I happen to know this juice has been a long time coming and been carefully perfected over a very extensive period.

Now, personally, I can't do fruits etc first thing in the morning. Old habits die hard and for me the first vape/tank of the day needs to be a tobacco base. Nothing too strong or heavy. I'm not after the recreation of an analogue. If I wanted that I'd just bung a USA blend in the tank and be done with it. I need something sophisticated yet of a tobacco nature.

Until now, having tried a plethora of tobacco juices and mostly finding the tobacco flavour to be too strong or harsh or just plain old fashioned not nice, I'd settled on two favourites, namely Fillmore by Frisco Vapor and Bandit by California Vaping Co.

To my personal taste, Lounn's Nectar beats both of those. Not by a million miles, but certainly my favourite of the three.

It's smooth, comforting and just spot on. as it steeps over time it just keeps on giving more and more.

Is it an ADV? Well, personally I don't believe in the concept of an ADV. I can't vape the same flavour all day. I get bored. Having said that I firmly believe you could easily go on this all day without tiring of it. I only had 15mls of it and I had to limit myself to one small tank at a time and not refilling or else I'd have gone through it in two mornings.

Ooh and whilst I'm at it, diva has also launched another flavour 'ginger waffles'. I've not tried it yet but those that have rave about it.

If you have a hunt around here and on FB will find some very useful discount codes going too.

Enjoy folks. I know I did, and will.

Don't think you'll be disappointed. The longer it steeps the better it gets mind

Thank you @camv6 just come in from a day out in London and Seen this [emoji2]

Thank you [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom