What's new

Stevenage vape meeting

leetattoo

Hi all I'm trying to start a vape meet .I have use of a room in a social club which I'm a member of .we have a fully licensed bar and coffee bar .just wondering if anyone is interested to meet up and chat all things vaping
Thanks lee

If I haven't got my 5yr old I'm in and I will be armed with Dripworx. [emoji3]. We were trying to get one going a while back but didn't happen, I will see if I can find the old thread and tag some people to help it along.

That's great I was thinking the second of March but I am open to suggestions it does depend on when the room is free but I'm sure we can work it out .be great if we can get a good turn out so we can make it a regular thing so will get going with some flyers and put them in the vape shop
Cheers guys

I could be there for that if I am not away with work :)

I am not on here much atm, can you please PM me so I get an e-mail guys?

That's great I was thinking the second of March but I am open to suggestions it does depend on when the room is free but I'm sure we can work it out .be great if we can get a good turn out so we can make it a regular thing so will get going with some flyers and put them in the vape shop
Cheers guys

The 2nd might be a problem for me as its a Wednesday and every Wednesday is daddy daughter day with my 5yr old.[emoji4]

Right so have had a chat with some friends at the club and Saturday afternoons seem to be OK from 12 onwards .what do you think ☺

Back
Top Bottom