What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

IPV5 Lands at DNAVapes - £39.99

dnavapes

Postman
The IPV5 200w TC has arrived and it is a thing of beauty!

It features 200w Unrivaled power with the new SX330-200 Chip and temperature control supporting nickel, titanium and steel.

Don't miss out on this fantastic product at the amazing price of only £39.99!

Get yours whilst stocks last!
http://www.dnavapes.com/products/ipv5-200w-tc

12688200_964763283559005_6768461179928504793_n.jpg

How soon will pre orders be shipped?
Have they STILL not replied to your email mate? How are they listed as in stock on their site when preorders haven't been received? Not replying to customer emails is pretty bad customer services @dnavapes

In case anyone reads this, it did get sorted a few days later, there is another thread about this.

Curious to the relevance of the comment over 2 months on?
I'd just written a review of the vendor and started reading other threads. This thread was continued elsewhere and issue was resolved after a few days. Everything on POTV like most forums is fully searchable. Didn't seem right not to add my comment.

I'd just written a review of the vendor and started reading other threads. This thread was continued elsewhere and issue was resolved after a few days. Everything on POTV like most forums is fully searchable. Didn't seem right not to add my comment.

Yes it was resolved many days later but that wasn't by any doing from DNA Vapes. All the chasing was done by myself as no communications were answered by way of forum or email. This may of course have just been a one off but service is the forefront of any business and in my instance that is something that was lacking for some time before I began digging for a contact number. Only then did I get a resolve with quick efficiency.

Working in retail myself for many years, and currently a vape shop, I could not sustain a business on this experience. Anyway, yes its resolved, will I shop with DNA Vapes again, very unlikely.

Yes it was resolved many days later but that wasn't by any doing from DNA Vapes. All the chasing was done by myself as no communications were answered by way of forum or email. This may of course have just been a one off but service is the forefront of any business and in my instance that is something that was lacking for some time before I began digging for a contact number. Only then did I get a resolve with quick efficiency.

Working in retail myself for many years, and currently a vape shop, I could not sustain a business on this experience. Anyway, yes its resolved, will I shop with DNA Vapes again, very unlikely.
Fair enough, that wasn't very clear from the other thread. Sorry you had a poor experience, as you say it may have been a one-off, hope it was but there you go. I have no business connection with any vendors - my own shopping experience so far with DNA has been good (apart from emails unanswered but only two and I didn't try phoning and I often miss emails sent to me because I get hundreds every day).

Back
Top Bottom