What's new

Craving A Roll Up :o

samcb18

Postman
So i've woken up this morning had a normal vape sesh as you do, had my coffee but all I can think about is smoking a roll up. I cant work out if its the taste I want or a higher mg nicotine I need? Been vaping for atleast 2 years now but never have I felt this?

Can anyone reccomend a tobacco flavoured ejuice similar to cutters choice or similar? Preferably cheap as i've never tried tobacco juices and dont wanna wastes my money.

Mind over matter @samcb18. Ignore the craving for a rollies it will pass.. Don't waste money on bacco juice, too many other lovely flavours to try

@gary69 yeah I know its mind over matter but it doesn't feel like that when its your cravings. Are the tobacco juices you've tried not all that? I know its different for every person but surely after all this time there must be very good copys of tobacco.?

Experience tells me that after two years a roll up will taste fucking rank, and you won't even get a nicotine hit if you pre vaped. Never again! Garage forecourt 24mg Virginia juice should be enough to remind you what you're (not) missing.

Experience tells me that after two years a roll up will taste fucking rank, and you won't even get a nicotine hit if you pre vaped. Never again! Garage forecourt 24mg Virginia juice should be enough to remind you what you're (not) missing.
I dont wanna kill myself trying to remind what im not missing i want to enjoy a tobacco juice?

Now you mention it, most of the highly rated lower priced juices are not tobacco. Good tobaccos seem to be higher priced US imports.

I get this now and again. Find myself eyeing up my girlfriend's golden Virginia. Went through a lot of rolling tobacco clones, but found them all too sweet. Seems the tailor made clones have similar levels of sweetness to a real roll up. I ended up buying OnePoundLiquid's 'American Lites' in 12mg - I keep a Kayfun around with some of this in, so I get a decent nic hit + the MTL experience and flavour of a roll up

It's happens now and then to me, normally when something but usually someone pisses me right off. See if you can get some dry ash/ashtray 555 type juices, up the nic a bit and chain vape till you feel full up and overdosed from vaping. That's what I do. Other than that get near an ashtray or smoker and breath in the smells, you probably won't want a fag after that.

@gary69 yeah I know its mind over matter but it doesn't feel like that when its your cravings. Are the tobacco juices you've tried not all that? I know its different for every person but surely after all this time there must be very good copys of tobacco.?

There is try some Virginia from House of Liquids. It's expensive due to the process but very authentic without the ash tray taste.
Alternatively you could try some Manabush which is tobacco with various twists.
Both highly rated for good reason.

Edit with links:

http://www.houseofliquid.com/

http://www.manabush.com/

Thanks for all your responses ill probably give manabush a go seen that word floating around an awful lot! Just had lunch and dont feel as bad haha

Back
Top Bottom