What's new

Paypal and Fasttech Problem

blujim

Postman
I have just tried to get a supply of nautilus coils and when trying to pay it says ' Paypal unavailable due to Nautilus....replacement coil heads@. The only other option is Bitcoin which I dont have. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any way round it? Thanks

I have just tried to get a supply of nautilus coils and when trying to pay it says ' Paypal unavailable due to Nautilus....replacement coil heads@. The only other option is Bitcoin which I dont have. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any way round it? Thanks
Forget this. I found the solution through buying a gift cert. I dont know how to remove the post though!

Bummer. Seems like they are not available to UK customers. Back to 'ideas anyone?'

Thanks. Just seemed worth sticking on the end of an order. I don't suppose you found any decent deals around?

Just the coils really. Ordered a load of stuff from Ft that I don't mind waiting for.

The usual way is to buy something else of a greater value, cancel it and take the refund as credit, and use the credit to pay for your product, but if they're not allowing you to use a gift certificate this may not work.

The usual way is to buy something else of a greater value, cancel it and take the refund as credit, and use the credit to pay for your product, but if they're not allowing you to use a gift certificate this may not work.
Thanks for that. Will have to search locally.

Back
Top Bottom