What's new

Review $5 shake

So, that's just a shake? For five dollars? They don't put a shot of bourbon in there or anything? Do you mind if I have a taste, I gotta know what a five dollar shake tastes like? ........mmmmm, that's a good shake. I mean, I don't know if it's worth five dollars......

So, that's just a shake? For five dollars? They don't put a shot of bourbon in there or anything? Do you mind if I have a taste, I gotta know what a five dollar shake tastes like? ........mmmmm, that's a good shake. I mean, I don't know if it's worth five dollars......

Right up there in my favourite films fella watched it a few weeks back and still outstanding. Might have to indulge in a bit of True Romance not seen that for some time.

Right up there in my favourite films fella watched it a few weeks back and still outstanding. Might have to indulge in a bit of True Romance not seen that for some time.
Pulp Fiction has some of the best dialogue in any film ever, I reckon. And as for True Romance....that whole scenewith Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken ☺
Anyhoo.....not to hijack the thread

Remiss of me I know but never tried any of Tom's eliquids. Situation rectified by an order of a selection to try ;)

Back
Top Bottom