What's new

Vape Lobbying Challenge

Ed's Wood

Mod Maker
Hey this is Eddie from France we need your help can you please read this and share it ! take a second ! we must vape on !! and if it is possible can you please share on other groups ! thank you !

“VAPE LOBBY CHALLENGE” RULES The Vape Lobbying Challenge, in response to our elected officials and lawmakers who believe that we, vapers, are serving certain industries, involves posting only a picture of yourself (Funny, Happy, or Disguised) to the FB page with the following slogan written on it: "I am a powerful VAPE lobbyist".

To participate, simply post your picture and then invite and tag 3 of your friends here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapelobbychallenge https://www.facebook.com/groups/968307209914213/ No ads, no debates; there are hundreds of other places for that! Please just keep it simple and fun. Details about the group and its spirit: This group is not a discussion group and we don't want to go into politics in any form whatsoever! This is what makes this group strong, so please also don't make other assumptions about the purpose of this group.

As declared in the group description, it's ONLY a big collection of selfies with the phrase "I am a powerful vape lobbyist”. Even though the subject is very serious (the defense of free vape), this group is intended to be light-hearted, self-depricating and above all... loads of fun, kind of like the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Participants have full control of the image they post and may make themselves unrecognizable in order to protect their privacy. The goal is to show the world that the vaping community is very diverse - from tattooed cloud chasers to average housewives in love with their iStick.

History : A long story short: a thunderclap was organized last week to give a certain resonance to the book "1000 messages for vape" The thunderclap triggered by ** Den'ice was addressed to a french deputy Michele Delaunay, also representative of "Alliance Contre le Tabac" (an association fighting tobacco) She received 300 tweets to which she replied that it was an industrial lobbying against the vape cause *** .

In reaction to this, a vaper (Eric Gaillez aka Rico) posted a picture on his facebook wall with a sign "I am a powerful VAPE lobbyist". That’s where we jumped on the subject, to take it to the next level. Goal : To show who we really are, ordinary and happy vaping citizens. This is deliberately not meant to be a political thing! We just want to keep the message that Rico had told in a self-mocking way to say: leave my lungs alone! * 700 copies of a book with a collection of testimonials posted on the French health minister's twitter were sent to the French president, ministers and other politicians, as well as to 60 reporters.

A big thanks to Seb Béziau, author of the blog Vap'you, and to a crowd funding effort surpassing all expectations. ** The content of the tweet thunderclap was "1000 messages for the Vape, We like to read our policies #vapeFr #ecigarette of #FranceSANStabachttp. //thndr.me/NAUft0" *** In the first images published on the group there are screenshots of the original tweet and the first photo made by Rico

Vape Lobby Challenge 2037 membres
Vape Lobby Challenge 2037 membres

thank you and please share all over !!! We do not take our selves seriously but it may help !!! ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom