What's new

Cubis Tank unbiased Review

@ DMAN its a good possibility and thats is why it is stated to take 4/5 puff without firing but when you start taking 2/3 puff after firing it will gradually dry out. For me as you can image, fear of a dryhit means I need a lot of determination to try deep inhalation on this one and it can be an A&E toke lol

Imo, the wick slots on those coils are asking for trouble. WAY too small to handle any sort of decent juice. Personally, I wouldn't use anything heavier in that, than the cheap juice I bought from eBay when I first started vapeing. :)

@dansus Please keep us updated on your experience with the Cubis when you get it
I have to agree with @vape_buddy.

Tank design is great, leak free, easy to fill but coils leave a lot to be desired. The 0.5ohm wicks ok, reasonable flavour, but spit back is awful. The 1.0 ohm and clapton use a different design to house the coils and the wick holes are smaller. They are too small and cant keep up, dry hit city at 15w on the clapton.

I will rebuild the 0.5ohm when i get bored with the stock build, the fact it has no air flow going through the coil is intriguing.

Last edited:
You guys must have duds as mine is excellent and purchased for only £19.99. Clapton is great at 20w for mouth to lung.

It's a shame about the coils, the tank sounds good otherwise.

I bought one today. So far I've only tried the 1.5ohm Clapton coil but I'm tooting away, MTL, at 20 watts - no spit back and no dry hits. Enjoying it.

That's funny , I'm using a 0.5ohm coil with a 70%vg and works like a charm but it happened me exactly the same with the 1.0 and 1.5 coils , The wicking holes are bigger in the 0.5ohm coil and I really love it , been vaping at 20watts

Back
Top Bottom