What's new

AxMod - The AxBoxes

So, it's been work all day since 8am this morning, however, I've come up with an idea and I hope you like it. I've been looking at ways to stand out, so I've created new enclosures! These will be 3D printed in house and gives me the chance to offer more options to you. I currently only have the G size model at the moment, which is pictured below. They're a hybrid of the Hammond and Hana Modz enclosure and have been designed to be Sledz UK and 3D printer friendly, so a Sledz UK Hammond Sled will just drop right in.

A quick run down of the specs of the enclosure, I'm calling it provisionally the Tall G, It's 108mm tall, 50mm wide and 25mm deep. A standard Hammond G enclosure is 100mm x 50mm x 25mm, so it stands a little taller but not by much, this gives me more room to play with when it comes to the AxBox S and AxBox P. The 510 is flush with the top of the enclosure, keeping the lines of the box clean. Best of all, it doesn't lean! It's got a fat, flat bottom, so there's little chance of it falling over due to someone bumping the table it's on.

On to the options, I'll be able to offer custom engravings and different colours! I'll be keeping with the AxMod Blue to start off with, but I'll be offering Orange, Black, Pink and Red later on, there will be a small extra charge for the colours other than Blue, due to having to take stock from @sledzuk, custom engravings will be charged on the basis of the time it takes to complete the 3D model, this is charged a £20/hour, however, it shouldn't be much more than an hour. Please remember that as these are 3D Printed, the engraving cannot be complicated and preferably sent to me in SVG vector format.

The upside of this is that it will allow me to produce mods substantially quicker, I know you all hate waiting, with that, once the enclosures have been test printed tomorrow, I'll be offering anyone who has an order with us currently the option of taking on the new 3D printed enclosure over the Hammond enclosure. Pictures of the completed enclosures will be following tomorrow evening.

12669438_954564314580064_266709854994191278_n.png

Quick edit, got the B done now too!

12565632_954612694575226_91183647914102706_n.png

Last edited:
Received my dual s yesterday. Very pleased with the workmanship and the quality and the performance of it. Its been pretty much in hand ever since when im out and about. Hits like a champ. Loving the voltmeter to check sag etc. Magnets are lovely and strong. Inside the mod is very neat and tidy. All in all a bloody good mod. A lot of mod for your money. Will def be buying a cnc version when they are avail. Thanks ax, you the man!!

Ax if you want to let me know when you can do a 3d printed version in orange with a custom engraving, i will have one straight away. Thanks. Ps. Whats svg vector format?

Ax if you want to let me know when you can do a 3d printed version in orange with a custom engraving, i will have one straight away. Thanks. Ps. Whats svg vector format?

Will do, the B type is on the printer at the moment as a test print and will be built up as a check.. It'll be followed tomorrow with the G..

A year ago, I had a mad idea. A UK based company to rival US companies like BC Box mods. 6 Months later I quit his my Job and AxMod Box Mods Limited was founded. To celebrate the first 6 months of Business. This Saturday for 24 hours only I'm bringing back Bloomadness! This means 15% off all the mods for 24 hours! https://www.axmod.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom