What's new

INDULGENCE MUTATION MT-RTA

joe clay

Veteran
Hi apes, just thought i would give you my thoughts on a RTA tank i recieved in a swap/trade i had with @MrTeaTime and the tank in question is the INDULGENCE MUTATION MT-RTA.
And NO! I was not asked to do this for ANY company or any vender or any other fellow vapers, i just thought i'd give my 2 pence worth....no sit down nicely and i'll begin;

Recieved this INDULGENCE MUTATION MT-RTA in black (cheered me even more) this morning from @MrTeaTime (cheers bud) as he was having problems with wicking it and it leaking and he even left the dual coils so i could use, but i decided to whip them out and put in dual coils of 8/9 wraps of 24g around a 3mm post coming in @ 0.26 ohms, what is it with the post screws as they seem a bit loose so i tighten down hit the fire button to pinch the coils to neaten them up and then tighten the post screws just to make sure, but be carefull as these screws tend to cut the wire if you tighten to much even with 24g wire now to the juice channels, they're big and i mean friggin BIG, wicking this is gonna be fun as it looks like i'm gonna need to use a little more of my fav MUJI wool than i normally do, so i put in 2 wicks that fit nice and snug in the 3mm coils and fit the wool to bottom of the channels but so that when the chimney is screwed down the wool is flush and it looks like theres plenty of wool to soak up but also no gaps for leaking... So all seems ok and i'm happy with the coiling and wicking so fit the tank together ready to fill her up with some liquid doughnut from @Dripworx (cheers @puffinclouds) my 1st try @ liquid doughnut @ 0mg i normaly vape at 3mg so this should be interesting, anyway tank is put together and what i really like is the was you fill it with juice, you just unscrew it where the driptip fits in and theres the fill hole now it might have been better if another smaller hole was on the opposite end to let air escape as you fill it but this was not a problem anyway, so its now filled up and the cap is screwed down and then the tank is screwed on to my ipv d2 and set @40w coming in @3.28v and 0.26ohms and just about to hit the fire button and "bollox its leaking out the aire holes" so quickly grab blunt needle and syringe and salvage as much juice as possible... Then i take it apart and push some more muji woolinto each channel opening without unscrewing the chimney and fit the tank back together and try again.....and nothing no leaks no drips, so now lets try this tank out and this liquid doughnut by @Dripworx i keep hearing about hit the fire button for a quick vape try and ....FUCK ME ..clouds and i mean CLOUDS i love it, this tank if you get it coiled and wicked right it really is unfucking believable, its like a good dripper but in an RTA and as for flavour i cannot say if its the liquid doughnut or the RTA but flavour i would comfortably say is one of the best so far... So in my opinion ...its like releasing the subtank again but this time its be given some steroids ....i love it and want another one ....thats my honest opinion.

Hi apes, just thought i would give you my thoughts on a RTA tank i recieved in a swap/trade i had with @MrTeaTime and the tank in question is the INDULGENCE MUTATION MT-RTA.
And NO! I was not asked to do this for ANY company or any vender or any other fellow vapers, i just thought i'd give my 2 pence worth....no sit down nicely and i'll begin;

Recieved this INDULGENCE MUTATION MT-RTA in black (cheered me even more) this morning from @MrTeaTime (cheers bud) as he was having problems with wicking it and it leaking and he even left the dual coils so i could use, but i decided to whip them out and put in dual coils of 8/9 wraps of 24g around a 3mm post coming in @ 0.26 ohms, what is it with the post screws as they seem a bit loose so i tighten down hit the fire button to pinch the coils to neaten them up and then tighten the post screws just to make sure, but be carefull as these screws tend to cut the wire if you tighten to much even with 24g wire now to the juice channels, they're big and i mean friggin BIG, wicking this is gonna be fun as it looks like i'm gonna need to use a little more of my fav MUJI wool than i normally do, so i put in 2 wicks that fit nice and snug in the 3mm coils and fit the wool to bottom of the channels but so that when the chimney is screwed down the wool is flush and it looks like theres plenty of wool to soak up but also no gaps for leaking... So all seems ok and i'm happy with the coiling and wicking so fit the tank together ready to fill her up with some liquid doughnut from @Dripworx (cheers @puffinclouds) my 1st try @ liquid doughnut @ 0mg i normaly vape at 3mg so this should be interesting, anyway tank is put together and what i really like is the was you fill it with juice, you just unscrew it where the driptip fits in and theres the fill hole now it might have been better if another smaller hole was on the opposite end to let air escape as you fill it but this was not a problem anyway, so its now filled up and the cap is screwed down and then the tank is screwed on to my ipv d2 and set @40w coming in @3.28v and 0.26ohms and just about to hit the fire button and "bollox its leaking out the aire holes" so quickly grab blunt needle and syringe and salvage as much juice as possible... Then i take it apart and push some more muji woolinto each channel opening without unscrewing the chimney and fit the tank back together and try again.....and nothing no leaks no drips, so now lets try this tank out and this liquid doughnut by @Dripworx i keep hearing about hit the fire button for a quick vape try and ....FUCK ME ..clouds and i mean CLOUDS i love it, this tank if you get it coiled and wicked right it really is unfucking believable, its like a good dripper but in an RTA and as for flavour i cannot say if its the liquid doughnut or the RTA but flavour i would comfortably say is one of the best so far... So in my opinion ...its like releasing the subtank again but this time its be given some steroids ....i love it and want another one ....thats my honest opinion.
Glad your enjoying your doughnut clouds mate :D

Back
Top Bottom