What's new

Kayfuns

Yeah, and it means I don't have to play silly beggars for when the next bunch arrive...It better be feckin' marvelous though, or the Carlos gets it! ;)

I'm telling ya that juggy will be up for sale when you get one, it knocks spots off a genny tank mate.

TBH im peed off as I have had my name on the list and keith then says there is no need for the list, surely selling out in 10 mins shows it does especially when ppl like myself had there name on this list and lost out. yes i know i got one elsewhere buts thats not the point :stinker:

I'm telling ya that juggy will be up for sale when you get one, it knocks spots off a genny tank mate.

TBH im peed off as I have had my name on the list and keith then says there is no need for the list, surely selling out in 10 mins shows it does especially when ppl like myself had there name on this list and lost out. yes i know i got one elsewhere buts thats not the point :stinker:

I was on it too, but, such is life, the mofo, and regarding me Juggs, it isn't just the geni aspect of it, it is the feel of it, the quality of the finish, if you think you know what smooth, buttery threads are like, you are wrong, it is art, and it would also survive a direct hit from a nuclear bomb. So, no way is it being parted from me, mister...not in the near future at any rate ;)

I reckon there will be a shed load more coming in soon, and you have one now. So is it that good Carl?

This was MY dilemma M-T, Do I Purchase which I could have, Or do I wait for a Polished, I chose the latter (shinyitus) and my suspense of the Kayfun is killin.'
I'm sure it will be worth the wait ;)

I was on it too, but, such is life, the mofo, and regarding me Juggs, it isn't just the geni aspect of it, it is the feel of it, the quality of the finish, if you think you know what smooth, buttery threads are like, you are wrong, it is art, and it would also survive a direct hit from a nuclear bomb. So, no way is it being parted from me, mister...not in the near future at any rate ;)

I was out mate, had a feeling it would be pure madness f5ing all the way lol. been reading on the forums on the issues
site lag
bagged then not bagged
etc
Really thought this was the reason Keith and Lisa did the list to stop this, but hey ho

I reckon there will be a shed load more coming in soon, and you have one now. So is it that good Carl?

true mate ive had mine a few weeks mate, it was just a personal gripe that the list was there and they were working down it and then they are not.

This was MY dilemma M-T, Do I Purchase which I could have, Or do I wait for a Polished, I chose the latter (shinyitus) and my suspense of the Kayfun is killin.'
I'm sure it will be worth the wait ;)

I'd go with the brushed mate even looks stunning against polished

20130316_132217_zps9f4f9dd7.jpg

Appreciate that Carl. But this is the new thing so am sure you have seen it's about causing chaos in this game. Chaos rules.

Appreciate that Carl. But this is the new thing so am sure you have seen it's about causing chaos in this game. Chaos rules.

I have James but Imagine if someone has had there name on the list for the past 6 weeks and still failed to get one after the rule changed. as I said i'm not bothered as I have one but if I had not and had been waiting like a good boy for 6-8 weeks I would be a little pissed waiting and then having to try the fkin f5ing game.

I take a statement Keith made on the 3rd March on a forum
12/03/13 05:19 PM
Likely we will not use the "List" this time around, if you are subscribed to the SvoeMesto newsletter that should be fine. Just watch for it sometime next week.

YOU SHOULD BE FINE obviously a lot were not FINE

but then this was posted by Keith on the same thread same forum earlier
12/02/13 08:37 PM
Yes you stay on the list until your name comes up. It's quite long now, but we are working through it quickly.

This is just my personal view, the list should of been closed and the ppl on the list notified via Email not to go hunting a statement down on a forum that either he sticks to his word and works down the list or notifies all via a global email he is sorry but the list no longer applies and you will need to buy direct off the site when they come up for sale.

Carl

Last edited:
I have James but Imagine if someone has had there name on the list for the past 6 weeks and still failed to get one after the rule changed. as I said i'm not bothered as I have one but if I had not and had been waiting like a good boy for 6-8 weeks I would be a little pissed waiting and then having to try the fkin f5ing game.

I take a statement Keith made on the 3rd March on a forum
12/03/13 05:19 PM
Likely we will not use the "List" this time around, if you are subscribed to the SvoeMesto newsletter that should be fine. Just watch for it sometime next week.

YOU SHOULD BE FINE obviously a lot were not FINE

but then this was posted by Keith on the same thread same forum earlier
12/02/13 08:37 PM
Yes you stay on the list until your name comes up. It's quite long now, but we are working through it quickly.

This is just my personal view, the list should of been closed and the ppl on the list notified via Email not to go hunting a statement down on a forum that either he sticks to his word and works down the list or notifies all via a global email he is sorry but the list no longer applies and you will need to buy direct off the site when they come up for sale.

Carl

I agree with you of the list Carlos, but Kieth is a good guy and more than fair always. I am sure you know this regardless...

However as to above reply of the said Brushed over Polished suggestion, each to their own and I respect your setup..
Personally I am "OCD".. Some may even call it "Super fussy". :grin2:

As such for me, Things have to be ''just so'' and although I appreciate what looks nice on your bat, Or another's, It would not necessarily appeal to me on mine.
Along with shinyitus is matching factors, For me it is a MUST.... To have polished top-bottom as a posed to mixed-match options, With some things that's simply not an option, then justified acceptance takes over.

My criteria for anything materialistic is as follows (not just vaping )

Is:
Design / Build quality
Performance
Aesthetics / Looks appeal
Durability
Condition
Availability

In that order
I would much sooner pay an extra 50 quid than have a Scratch or Blemish lol ;)

Ps: Nice Cara BTW

I agree with you of the list Carlos, but Kieth is a good guy and more than fair always. I am sure you know this regardless...

totally no dispute over that mate, and we all know they have been through a lot lately as well. just a small gripe over
one min we are working on a list system then we are not working on the list system. I know as we all know f5ing is one of the only ways to get a new item out ATM hence how i got my Kayfun from Germany last month.

Also agree on looks hence I have the brushed tube sailing its way over this week from portugal :)

Carl

Back
Top Bottom