What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wotofo Phantom

ZeroInfinity94

Postman
Alright guys.
Well it seems I've caught the mech bug again -_- problem being I have sold all my mechs. So I've been looking around and the Wotofo Phantom has caught my eye.
Now I don't know what it's gonna be like below 0.15.
So what I am hoping someone knows is this, what's it like under that kind of resistance, does the button get hot, is there a hell of a lot of voltage drop?
Cheers guys

Alright guys.
Well it seems I've caught the mech bug again -_- problem being I have sold all my mechs. So I've been looking around and the Wotofo Phantom has caught my eye.
Now I don't know what it's gonna be like below 0.15.
So what I am hoping someone knows is this, what's it like under that kind of resistance, does the button get hot, is there a hell of a lot of voltage drop?
Cheers guys
I watched a review a while ago of an American reviewer (big Lou?) who didn't recommend it below 0.25ish as the button started getting hot.

I've had it down to 0.09 and havent had a problem, I found it at my local shop and get it for £20 so thought might as well see for !myself what it's like haha.

Back
Top Bottom