Innokin
What's new

Are many wrapping their own Claptons?

@cloudcuckoo yes I'd like too see your technique.
I think doing small lengths would be better for producing consistent quality.
I don't think it helped that I was trying to do about a foot at a time!

Vape Superstore

Just done a quick vid, ignore the set up/mucky fingers - its not how i build my coils, couldn't deal with the noise of a drill for too long lol but i think its the way most people would agree works. Will tag you when uploaded - its quick and dirty so dont expect much lol.

Just done a quick vid, ignore the set up/mucky fingers - its not how i build my coils, couldn't deal with the noise of a drill for too long lol but i think its the way most people would agree works. Will tag you when uploaded - its quick and dirty so dont expect much lol.

Filmed in about 5 mins just for you, hope it helps.

Vape Green
Drill, pack off three ball bearing swivels and a cheap table top vice clatons are easy friend with the above setup
DSC04422~2.JPG

Nope, thought it was enthusiastic thing that offered no more than thicker wire....that was until I bought some pre done on a roll, was wrong, it's pretty dam good in a dripper...still won't ever be arsed to make myself though...!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
If using the swivel technique make sure you get some high-quality ball bearing swivels, not the eBay shit. I use to try with cheap ones and they snag up and your fused/stapled/aliens would be ruined. As soon as I got some decent ones (I use Berkeley ball bearing crosslock swivels. 3pack) it's so damn easy to do now. They're smooth as hell even with a decent amount of tension

AcmeFog
Hands up I purchase Clapton Wire premade, slightly more expensive but saves me the hassle. Although @cloudcuckoo you have made it incredibly easy looking in your tutorial and slightly made me regret posting this ;)

Premier Ecigs
Filmed in about 5 mins just for you, hope it helps.

Love how you say it won't over wrap itself at the exact point it over wraps itself, made me chuckle lol

cheers for the vid though

Curious to what you use instead of a drill?

Found a trick with fused Clapton's if you leave it as a loop in the drill it doesn't twist when you wrap it

Back
Top Bottom