Vape Club
What's new

Kayfuns

E-liquids.com
I can see another purchase coming on sod the overdraft lol

Vape Green
kayfuns at 12 midday saturday 23rd march shhhh keep it quiet though

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION
The latest batch of SvoeMesto Kayfun atomisers will be released as soon as we open at midday on Saturday 23rd March.
Although we do have a large batch this time, demand is huge and we are limiting purchases to one per customer only, no exceptions. If you do wish to purchase two units, you may purchase different finishes if available, but orders of more than a single unit of the same type will be rejected and refunded in full and you may lose out completely on this batch. Please understand that this is to ensure as many people as possible have a chance to purchase one.

Innokin
But did you get one ?

Well, I did...then I didn't, received an email from Keith saying that they oversold the brushed, but had kept a few satin finish ones back, and if I wanted one of those or a refund, or to wait for the next lot, so, you could say it hasn't really been my week between this and the SVD, but, it hasn't been all bad, and I sent an email back saying that I would wait, but that I would invoke my cheeky right to demand a polished one should they come in with the next order...I can wait a couple of weeks, no sweat.

AcmeFog
Well, I did...then I didn't, received an email from Keith saying that they oversold the brushed, but had kept a few satin finish ones back, and if I wanted one of those or a refund, or to wait for the next lot, so, you could say it hasn't really been my week between this and the SVD, but, it hasn't been all bad, and I sent an email back saying that I would wait, but that I would invoke my cheeky right to demand a polished one should they come in with the next order...I can wait a couple of weeks, no sweat.

Thats a shame mate like you say its no hassle to wait

Elux
Back
Top Bottom