What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cubis Tank unbiased Review

@ DMAN its a good possibility and thats is why it is stated to take 4/5 puff without firing but when you start taking 2/3 puff after firing it will gradually dry out. For me as you can image, fear of a dryhit means I need a lot of determination to try deep inhalation on this one and it can be an A&E toke lol

Imo, the wick slots on those coils are asking for trouble. WAY too small to handle any sort of decent juice. Personally, I wouldn't use anything heavier in that, than the cheap juice I bought from eBay when I first started vapeing. :)

@dansus Please keep us updated on your experience with the Cubis when you get it
I have to agree with @vape_buddy.

Tank design is great, leak free, easy to fill but coils leave a lot to be desired. The 0.5ohm wicks ok, reasonable flavour, but spit back is awful. The 1.0 ohm and clapton use a different design to house the coils and the wick holes are smaller. They are too small and cant keep up, dry hit city at 15w on the clapton.

I will rebuild the 0.5ohm when i get bored with the stock build, the fact it has no air flow going through the coil is intriguing.

Last edited:
You guys must have duds as mine is excellent and purchased for only £19.99. Clapton is great at 20w for mouth to lung.

It's a shame about the coils, the tank sounds good otherwise.

I bought one today. So far I've only tried the 1.5ohm Clapton coil but I'm tooting away, MTL, at 20 watts - no spit back and no dry hits. Enjoying it.

That's funny , I'm using a 0.5ohm coil with a 70%vg and works like a charm but it happened me exactly the same with the 1.0 and 1.5 coils , The wicking holes are bigger in the 0.5ohm coil and I really love it , been vaping at 20watts

Back
Top Bottom