What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin iClear30 Review

Great review Swiftymctavish very appreciated as I have two of these coming this month.

Thats a slight giveaway your awaiting the SVD Mark !! Lol But yeah good review and they are wicked, I used one not long ago, my only criticism the plastic look to collars would be nice if innokin could "bling em up a tad" (chrome).

Just cosmetic & Doesn't effect performance.:22:

I am indeed awaiting the SVD, I've even taken up weight training so I can use it in 18650 mode!!

Thats a slight giveaway your awaiting the SVD Mark !! Lol But yeah good review and they are wicked, I used one not long ago, my only criticism the plastic look to collars would be nice if innokin could "bling em up a tad" (chrome).

Just cosmetic & Doesn't effect performance.:22:

Hmm might have to get my dremel on it!

I am indeed awaiting the SVD, I've even taken up weight training so I can use it in 18650 mode!!

Nice one marky boy... I am Sooooooooo tempted to get one...

plz let me know how you get on with it,, it looks the Dogs :goodjob:

Having tried these with the kit that came with the SVD (which gives you two these beasts as well as spare heads) I have to agree with this review Swiftymctavish :)

Love the look of these,just ordered one and a spare head:D only trouble is the size of the box,bet it won't go though my letter box and r.mail will take it away again:rolleyes:

Might just try to get SVD for the challenge of rewicking and coiling the iclear 30 ;)

Simon aka Cobra3164

I didnt watch the review, but really I cant see what all the fuss is about with these things.
Sure they vape pretty well, but they have that silica taste about them (probably cuz they're silica wicks) that I have come to despise.
I prefer my AgaT+ & ss wick.

Back
Top Bottom