What's new

Vapemate

domejunky

Achiever
Couldn't find any reference on this site for their juices, only hardware and coupon codes. So I've started this thread.

Just placed and order with them to try them out. I was going to buy a sample pack - but at £2 per 5ml, I figured I might as well get 10mls of each for £2.39.

I was attracted to them for their coffees - I love black coffee vapes - they have espresso, double espresso and brazilian - also have 100% VG - although they state that with flavourings and nicotine this could be 80-90% VG

We'll see...

Pete

Couldn't find any reference on this site for their juices, only hardware and coupon codes. So I've started this thread.

Just placed and order with them to try them out. I was going to buy a sample pack - but at £2 per 5ml, I figured I might as well get 10mls of each for £2.39.

I was attracted to them for their coffees - I love black coffee vapes - they have espresso, double espresso and brazilian - also have 100% VG - although they state that with flavourings and nicotine this could be 80-90% VG

We'll see...

Pete

Honestly, in my opinion they are some of the worst liquids I have ever vapes. There are far better IMO juices for the same prices out there. Like the following

Chuff stuff
Drip Worx
Shadow juice

And many more. Have a word with people on here they will know much more than me!

I put in a big order on their liquids once, but they are very hit and miss. Some seem to totally lack any flavour, a couple were downright horrible, a couple were an absolute delight. They were ok, but doubt I'll order from them again. They weren't onepoundeliquid.com cheap, and think they are over reaching trying to offer so many flavours.
And I ordered a few of the coffee ones, found the flavour a tad synthetic but ok.

Thanks - I didn't go mad, so I'll get through them whatever - at least we've left a thread for future searchers...

Pete

I'm struggling to find good cheap juices that I like - probably a perennial problem here...

I just looked at Chuff stuff, Drip Worx, Shadow juice - but I'm not enticed by the selection. I don't really get on with anything dairy including custards. Can't stand Apple. Banana, strawberry and chocolate always taste synthetic to me. I like tobaccos, nuts, coffee - most berries. I like cinnamon but have doubts about it health-wise - although there seem to be two varieties, the hot and the earthy...

I've bought juices from EnJuice, BestCigLiquid, MyVapery, Decadent, OnePoundLiquid, Le French Liquid, Exceptional Vapes, Joose Juice, CiggyJuice and KatzVapes - of those, BestCigLiquid, KatzVapes and MyVapery have been the most consistent.

I'm open to others. Or to good concentrates - I'm a homebrewer, so the next obvious step is DIY...

Pete

I would recommend Rejuiced as a good budget option although maybe not your kind of flavours. Or just crack on with the DIY!

I love Vapemates juices.
What you have to remember is that they are mixed when you order them.
So when the postie delivers them they have been steeping for about 4 days.
A few flavour reviews here www.youtube.com/user/billythebadger68

And if you use the code WHU15 at the checkout you will get 15% off everything on the site forever

A few different ones are
Johnny's shake vapes
Art flavouring
simply awesome vapour
Tokenvape

Managed to cancel my order. Funny how good a refund feels. I'd ordered and received juices in the interim - January sales I guess.

Got some nice juices from e-juicestore.com - bit of trepidation over at Uk Vapers - lack of proper email address, URL registered in The Netherlands etc. So cheap I took a punt. Best cheap juices I've had.

I'll check out the links above - cheers...

Pete

Back
Top Bottom