What's new

ECITA in Brussels - updates, news and the latest gossip...

Doodlebug

Postman
Hi, all,

Just to let you know that we have arrived in Brussels, and will be heading out for the meeting very soon.

I'll do my best to provide regular updates in this thread as the week progresses, but tonight will be the 'main gig', I suppose, since I shall be able to provide some feedback about how the meeting went with the European Parliament.

Catch youse later...

Cheers,

Katherine

While I know you arent there on holiday, try to take in the sites! Brussels is beautiful! Good luck Katherine, if anyone can get them to see the light, it's you!

Well done Katherine, you did us proud. Let's hope they listen.

Linda McAvan however seemed to have her mind made up, talk about pompous! However towards the end she got a little quieter as the mentions of classifications of ' medicines' regards nicotine and ecigs was raised.

All credit to the Greek chap, he was taking no shit!

After listening to that I feel that several representatives putting their case forward were singing from different hymn sheets based on their own business models for the future. Mr e-lites was a total arse, we don't sell that flavour etc.. What a back stabbing bastard, don't worry though I won't be buying your products :D

Let's hope :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom