Vape Superstore
What's new

Bedfordshire

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I am spending often some time in Flitwick (a tiny town in central beds) . Heard they have opened a Ampthill Vape Café recently. Have to check it out in coming days.

Vape Green
Yes I've seen the vape cafe but not been in it yet, not really my cup of tea ( no pun intended)

Ok, I went the Ampthill cafe was it Fri or Sat... so, it is not really a cafe. Its just a vape shop with few chairs and a coffee machine :D

Anyway, wanted to support the place so got some eliquid, coffee and diet coke for my extremely bored gf. Enjoyed chatting with the staff and some other customers. Anyway, its not a cafe as Costa or Starbucks, so dont go there for a first date unless she/he thinks that vaping is the most important thing in the world :D

Oh, some I chatted with were members here as well, so thanks for tips and it was nice to meet you!

-"the Finnish guy"

edit: oh, and a massive + for the opportunity to taste flavors before buying!

Vape Club
I'vs spent two nights sobering up in the Dunstable police/sobering cell. So I am almost local, right.

AcmeFog
I'm in bucks, but about 20min drive if traffic is good [emoji6]

Premier Ecigs
"finbars?"

Dunstables finest didn't like me drinking whiskey and reading some meaningless book at the park nearby the library,,,, and having a nap ;)

2nd time was too embarrassing to say. But no, you cant vape in their dungeon

Back
Top Bottom