What's new

Shops in Wales

Barracuda in Bridgend and Jam Jar Vape in Pencoed (just outside of Bridgend) are good too

Barracuda in Bridgend and Jam Jar Vape in Pencoed (just outside of Bridgend) are good too

+1 for barracuda. Stumbled on this shop when desparate for a battery and was a lovely experience

Barracuda in newport was broken into about two months ago for 5x 120ml juices, personally quite expensive kit wise in that one, the one in cwmbran looks good, haven't been in there since I was looking for my kit as they weren't very helpful at all, might be worth another chance though, although newport town only 15mins walk away lol

+1 for barracuda. Stumbled on this shop when desparate for a battery and was a lovely experience
Yeah, they seemed to have a lot of higher end gear which surprised me, a good selection of juices too. Prices were, as expected for a shop, a little higher but at least if you had any issues you could pop the device back to them rather than spending £4.40 each time to post back to the online retailer

the vape house in caerphilly is one of the best shops ive been in, theyve recently opened a second shop, really friendly and helpful peopl, barracuda are pretty decent as well.

This is a old thread but as I'm gonna be in Swansea and Llanelli this weekend anybody know of shops or even stalls down that way. Anything I seem to find or anybody tells me of is either closed now or no information about

I've got 6 shops listed on The Vapers Guide for Swansea and 5 in Llanelli. I hope it helps!

I know this is an old thread, but Deluxe Vapours in Llanelli and Pontarddulais are definitely worth checking out. Their Keylime cheesecake juice is out of this world!

Off to kidwelly next month, any shops there or very near?

There's none in Kidwelly itself bud. There's at least three in Llanelli which is around 8 miles away, then there's two in Caermarthan which is about 10 miles away. Swansea is only 15 miles ish and there's two dedicated vape shops there, a guy on the market who sells genuine and clone gear at decent prices and a couple of allsort shops that sell bits and bobs.

Back
Top Bottom