What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Eliquid labels

Is it photo shop where they are created
Can make them in anything buddy. I make mine with Illustrator but you can use Photoshop, Gimp or even paint it you wanted to. Wouldn't recommend paint though haha.

Can make them in anything buddy. I make mine with Illustrator but you can use Photoshop, Gimp or even paint it you wanted to. Wouldn't recommend paint though haha.

I was looking on my phone for an app but guess it would be better using computer

I use publisher 2007 here's mine images courtesy of Google

Attachments

• 1457138647558.jpg
    1457138647558.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 380
I've done a label but it's specific to me, if any of you guys want one like this but with a different design in't middle or a different letter then give us a shout.
Might not be an instant thing but I'll get round to it at some point :D

LVAQBli.png

Hi mate any chance you could do me a illustrator template like yours but with nic strength option on side(like 0,3,6,9,12,18 with a tick box and pg/vg mix ratio boxes on side of label) id be very greatful mate as ive been tryin on illustrator but i rubbish lol

Back
Top Bottom