What's new

Heated discussion

The shinyitis is in remission so I haven't tried a Nextgen or much of anything 'new' in the past few months... subtanks are hitting the spot for me so I'm not tempted by anything shiny (or otherwise) at the moment.

As for premium juices and flavours not being what they were, personally I find my taste shifts with time and I tend to flit between juices, where what might be the dog's danglies for a while can become a bit boring so I end up mixing something new/buying a few bottles of pre mixed until something takes my fancy (fickle, aren't I?).

The common theme throughout this thread seems to be make your own choices.

Seems sensible to me, as long as we all acknowledge that we're making our own beds through those choices and so we should be prepared to lie in them without complaint if the mattress turns out to be lumpy. If we're prepared to risk back ache, we shouldn't be pulling down people who use/recommend memory foam though, just because we're happy with the bog standard pocket sprung job.

How are these metaphors grabbing you? ;)

Their grabbin me pretty good Stef! to be honest but then Ive had a few Speckled Hens and listening to Metallica tonight so owts grabbin me lol :) seriously though if your mattress is lumpy you needs a new un! Mattress that is! yep freedom of choice is always a good decision. BTW any suggestions for a new mattress? mines just about shot as well its had a hard life though :11:

My two cents from my own experience.

If it wasnt for vaping, would i still be smoking? Yes.

Would i have started vaping if it wasnt a hell of a lot better for you? No

Did i want to stop smoking at the time? Deep down, NO.

Am i now smoke free since starting vaping? Yes

Am i saving money?- 3 months worth of liquid now so the price of a week of ciggies, YES

When it comes to health, I think it's different because health consciousness wouldn't allow us to use an alternate with not much difference. We just can say vaping is better because I'm also vaping for 2 years and feels better 'cause I stopped smoking.

Wats all this crap recently released about vaping causing cancer. Anyone know anymore about it? people are saying its been on the news

Back
Top Bottom