What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kanger Pro Tank: PBusardo Review

Any word how long until they are available on UK vendors? I really want one.

Glass tubes are the selling point for me. Hopefully this is a signal that the chinese are upping the quality stakes!

I have been in communication with Kangertech. They are neither my favourite nor the most professional company I have dealt with. They emailed me on Feb 16th stating the Protanks I ordered had been dispatched. On March the 13th I emailed them asking for a tracking number as these had not arrived. I have had several mails with them since. The stock levels they stated in Feb, the email stating order fulfilment and the one stating dispatch had apparently been a complete fabrication and nothing had been dispatched. They had been sitting on my money and sent out nothing until I contacted them. I am supposed to be impressed because they have stated their service levels will be better in April.

I could opine more but the above is the essence of communication between them and myself. Needless to say, I am unlikely to order anything from them again.

In one of today's emails they state they have dispatched via DHL and it should take 3-5 days. Something in me doubts the veracity of this:(

I have been in communication with Kangertech. They are neither my favourite nor the most professional company I have dealt with. They emailed me on Feb 16th stating the Protanks I ordered had been dispatched. On March the 13th I emailed them asking for a tracking number as these had not arrived. I have had several mails with them since. The stock levels they stated in Feb, the email stating order fulfilment and the one stating dispatch had apparently been a complete fabrication and nothing had been dispatched. They had been sitting on my money and sent out nothing until I contacted them. I am supposed to be impressed because they have stated their service levels will be better in April.

I could opine more but the above is the essence of communication between them and myself. Needless to say, I am unlikely to order anything from them again.

In one of today's emails they state they have dispatched via DHL and it should take 3-5 days. Something in me doubts the veracity of this:(
Not good matey. Fingers crossed for you.

Back
Top Bottom