What's new

Bedfordshire

I am spending often some time in Flitwick (a tiny town in central beds) . Heard they have opened a Ampthill Vape Café recently. Have to check it out in coming days.

Yes I've seen the vape cafe but not been in it yet, not really my cup of tea ( no pun intended)

Ok, I went the Ampthill cafe was it Fri or Sat... so, it is not really a cafe. Its just a vape shop with few chairs and a coffee machine :D

Anyway, wanted to support the place so got some eliquid, coffee and diet coke for my extremely bored gf. Enjoyed chatting with the staff and some other customers. Anyway, its not a cafe as Costa or Starbucks, so dont go there for a first date unless she/he thinks that vaping is the most important thing in the world :D

Oh, some I chatted with were members here as well, so thanks for tips and it was nice to meet you!

-"the Finnish guy"

edit: oh, and a massive + for the opportunity to taste flavors before buying!

I'vs spent two nights sobering up in the Dunstable police/sobering cell. So I am almost local, right.

I'm in bucks, but about 20min drive if traffic is good [emoji6]

"finbars?"

Dunstables finest didn't like me drinking whiskey and reading some meaningless book at the park nearby the library,,,, and having a nap ;)

2nd time was too embarrassing to say. But no, you cant vape in their dungeon

Back
Top Bottom