What's new

Genesis Users: Best flavours?

May not be my thing but ordered a small bottle to try. My OH will enjoy it if it doesn't blow my frock up

No concentrate in stock @Jugg1es

Anyway this thread is about confirming my non fruity Vapes will be fine on a gennie not ordering bloody fruit flavours

Cigarillos, Eden and especially the new Minotor really come alive on Mesh Mark. I use a genuine NextGen (Very similar to your new toy in some respects) for these exclusively now. I have always adored Eden and wasn't expecting the amazing difference when using Mesh. The flavours really do jump out and the subtle nuances that sometimes we miss are all there in spades.
I should imagine that the Tobacco Liquids you reviewed recently could be exceptional in the In'Ax, so much so that I hope you'll let me know what you think.;)

Cigarillos, Eden and especially the new Minotor really come alive on Mesh Mark. I use a genuine NextGen (Very similar to your new toy in some respects) for these exclusively now. I have always adored Eden and wasn't expecting the amazing difference when using Mesh. The flavours really do jump out and the subtle nuances that sometimes we miss are all there in spades.
I should imagine that the Tobacco Liquids you reviewed recently could be exceptional in the In'Ax, so much so that I hope you'll let me know what you think.;)
/\ This makes me happy /\

Cheers @Rob

The juices I reviewed recently weren't tobaccos by the way. More coffee/nut/vanilla/whiskey. But of the same type of complex richness that hits the spot.

@Mark, they'll work a treat with Mesh, trust me on this.;)

@Mark tobacco absolutely sings in gennies, it's my juice of choice with a mesh build and had HoL, Black Note and Manabush amongst others and IMO, mesh brings out the very best in tobacco vapes. HoL minotor is just crazy good

To be honest, I've not put a liquid I like through a mesh build and had nothing less than outstanding results, apart from maybe menthol. Fruit is exceptional, desserts take on a new form, custard is superb and I've had a few chocolate vapes that didn't work with cotton just absolutely sing with mesh.

Oh and @manabush IxCaCao is just something else with mesh, chocolate heaven :)

It was a real eureka moment for me when I tried Chiricahua Sun in a Gennie.

Until then, I hadn't really bothered with it - a PITA to build and such a restrictive draw, but Chicsun now has a permanent home.

Back
Top Bottom