What's new

Kanger Pro Tank: PBusardo Review

Any word how long until they are available on UK vendors? I really want one.

Glass tubes are the selling point for me. Hopefully this is a signal that the chinese are upping the quality stakes!

I have been in communication with Kangertech. They are neither my favourite nor the most professional company I have dealt with. They emailed me on Feb 16th stating the Protanks I ordered had been dispatched. On March the 13th I emailed them asking for a tracking number as these had not arrived. I have had several mails with them since. The stock levels they stated in Feb, the email stating order fulfilment and the one stating dispatch had apparently been a complete fabrication and nothing had been dispatched. They had been sitting on my money and sent out nothing until I contacted them. I am supposed to be impressed because they have stated their service levels will be better in April.

I could opine more but the above is the essence of communication between them and myself. Needless to say, I am unlikely to order anything from them again.

In one of today's emails they state they have dispatched via DHL and it should take 3-5 days. Something in me doubts the veracity of this:(

I have been in communication with Kangertech. They are neither my favourite nor the most professional company I have dealt with. They emailed me on Feb 16th stating the Protanks I ordered had been dispatched. On March the 13th I emailed them asking for a tracking number as these had not arrived. I have had several mails with them since. The stock levels they stated in Feb, the email stating order fulfilment and the one stating dispatch had apparently been a complete fabrication and nothing had been dispatched. They had been sitting on my money and sent out nothing until I contacted them. I am supposed to be impressed because they have stated their service levels will be better in April.

I could opine more but the above is the essence of communication between them and myself. Needless to say, I am unlikely to order anything from them again.

In one of today's emails they state they have dispatched via DHL and it should take 3-5 days. Something in me doubts the veracity of this:(
Not good matey. Fingers crossed for you.

Back
Top Bottom