What's new

Genesis Users: Best flavours?

Mark

Legend
So, after years of cotton builds in tanks and drippers, I've decided to revisit the Gennie. Mainly out of curiosity but also because I recall the astonishing 'upgrade' in flavour I experienced back in the day. I've picked up a second hand In'Ax MK2 from @dw1986.

I'm not looking (yet) for any building tips. Though the In'Ax has a different way of doing things I'm ok with making a wick etc and I've ordered mesh in different grades to experiment. There are plenty of videos on the subject should I get stuck.

After buying it I remembered from a while back that many Gennie users often gave their opinions on the best flavours. What sticks in my mind is that most said that Gennies were best suited to fruity flavours.

Now I'm NOT a fan of pure fruit eliquids. I like tobacco (mainly House of Liquids), tobacco based (Manabush) and also custardy/creamy/coffee/nutty..you get the drift. I don't mind a bit of fruit so long as it's in a biscuity or custard mix.

So. Gennie users. I'm intending on using this for MTL. No mad low ohm builds. Whats the view on a Gennies performance on the flavours I like? Or will I be doomed to using it with Tropical Bird of Paradise Brains or whatever?

Although gennies give something to all juice flavours, in my opinion fruits get the best out of them. However everyone has said that tobacco is the other flavours that work really well. I don't use tobacco flavours but I can see why it would work so well. I think you're on to a winner with that In'ax and your flavour choices. If not I'll bankrupt myself and subject my family to beans on toast until I can buy it off you.

Although gennies give something to all juice flavours, in my opinion fruits get the best out of them. However everyone has said that tobacco is the other flavours that work really well. I don't use tobacco flavours but I can see why it would work so well. I think you're on to a winner with that In'ax and your flavour choices. If not I'll bankrupt myself and subject my family to beans on toast until I can buy it off you.
That was the response I was looking for :)

FCV Lime Sparkle gets a lot of love from Gennie fans. Not sure how easy it is to get these days, but if you fancy trying it, you know where I am.

I've been using a Kraken on and off for the last few days and I've been vaping Dimpleberry in it!!! it tastes totally different in the Kraken than it does in my drippers!!! Not as Harsh and really brings out the Fruitiness in the flavour!!!

FCV Lime Sparkle gets a lot of love from Gennie fans. Not sure how easy it is to get these days, but if you fancy trying it, you know where I am.
Assume you mean the Fair City Vapes one? If you google Lime Sparkle there are many

Assume you mean the Fair City Vapes one? If you google Lime Sparkle there are many

Yeah that is the one.

If it does work, then I would assume that Vaping King Slime would be just as good as I can't tell a lot of difference. (My taste buds are buggered though).

I've always wanted to try the lime sparkle, the concentrate is always out of stock when I go to it.

Back
Top Bottom