What's new

Vision Eternity

Cobra3164

Postman
Got this in my vape mail today. What can I say I am astounded at the quality of vape for such a cheap rebuildable, I dripped it when I got it with one of my favourite tobacco flavours desert ship 50/50 18mg. 1..2..3..4.............35 gave it about a minute for drips to go down then put it on my vamo v2 took my first big vape and slowly but surely a smile appeared on my face... inhaled held it exhaled and got lost in a cloud of vape. Now myself I am into heavy nicotine 24mg or higher strength nicotine and yet I was satisfied with the throat hit and flavour was good.

Next... time to go to tank mode with type A plastic tanks and first vape I was stunned, the flavour had completely changed to my own blackcurrant and apple pie, not a hint of desert ship even though I knew there was still some in the well..... wow ok tried on going back to dripping mode this time it took a bit of time for the taste to change np expected. I am not a fan of silica wick although in my earlier vape days it served me well but in the Vision Eternity it vapes extremely good.

There are some problems of which I can point out. Upon taking it off my vamo I saw juice in it obviously there was a leak not good I want the juice to stay in there. I checked over and eventually got to the wick which has a tube below for airflow directly into the center of the wick ahhhh then it hit me the coil and wick were very narrow over the hole where when dripping juice gets into there. The pre supplied coils were using multi strand 1mm wick, solution I coiled 2 2mm strands and fitted that so the width of the wick would not allow it to drip directly into hole. Refilled... ok it gurgled a bit but after vaping for half an hour NO LEAK, I am sure someone has discovered and solved this before me but no harm in saying. For those who love lots of taste you wont get the same as some other devices just a little taste drop and the vape is cooler but the throat hit is good. The Vision Eternity is not stainless steel probably chrome plated brass, that doesnt worry me. I do encourage you to give it a try you will be very surprised.

Simon aka Cobra3164

As I was reading I was ready to type a solution but you solved it yourself(must remember to read all so I don't make a pillock of myself lol) I am a big fan of these as just dipping my toes into silica wick making and dripping these VE are amazing for the money. Thanks for the post always good to remind me I have one.

I don't know anything, no 306, rebuildable dripper of other brands, etc, that has the ability to so instantly and clearly deliver flavour change, to be fair.

Not on here much so sorry for late reply. But I use bauway 306 attys and these are proper little pocket rockets if you get chance to get one do so you will be surprised how good they are. But as you say the VE are consistently good.

Back
Top Bottom