What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape Shops in Wales Updates 12/4/14

Market stall in Newtown ..on Tuesdays only I will find out more details + visit ,also where else in the local area he would probably cover

We have a small shop in Bala. We sell aspire clearomisers, smok vv batteries, suprem-e and smokers angel liquids

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

valley vapes shrewsbury
uk vapes oswestry
not strictly wales but as close as any on the border

Last edited:
The Vape House in Caerphilly - South Wales, on Clive Street in town. Brilliant little shop

Market stall in Newtown ..on Tuesdays only I will find out more details + visit ,also where else in the local area he would probably cover

Across the border into Shropshire there's oswestry vapes in Oswestry lol he's got a nice range of vapes in, sub ohms, and box mods and also stocks some pretty sweet juices,

Valley vapes in Shrewsbury
Does a fair range of gear in there and plenty of different liquids,

There's the guy outside santander in Newtown currently doing a nice range of 50/50 liquids and 80/20 vg and also e liquids. I've seen sub ohm coolfire 4s and kanger pen thingys

Then theres a guy in the market Hall in Newtown. He's got a larger range of vapes and liquids but he's a bit steep on the prices imo