What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manchester Meet 13th December

I will be bringing the full manabush spiritwalker range with me on Sunday, most of the Dripworx range and also the two new #cream flavours and a few from other vendors for anyone who hasn't tried any of the above.

I will be bringing the full manabush spiritwalker range with me on Sunday, most of the Dripworx range and also the two new #cream flavours and a few from other vendors for anyone who hasn't tried any of the above.
You've missed 2 Dripworx off your list.. From the originals range, the Cola,lemon and ice and from the #Cream range the Raspberry, white chocolate and cream.

You've missed 2 Dripworx off your list.. From the originals range, the Cola,lemon and ice and from the #Cream range the Raspberry, white chocolate and cream.
I know, sound great but Unfortunately they won't be here in time [emoji107]

Was it mentioned earlier in the thread cos I read through it twice and couldnt see. Also, for a future Manc meet I have somewhere in Chorlton that won't mind and has reasonably cheap beer.

Back
Top Bottom