What's new

Your views on e-cigarette use questionnaire

"Are you aware of the illness caused by vaping?"

What the hell does "the illness" mean

I have a horrible feeling you means popcorn lung.

@Hugo79 you are aware that that was a scare story with no scientific basis.

Long term there could be some negative health outcomes, we await time and proper science to answer that.

No I am not aware of "the illness"

Tell us more about what you think it is and we can put you right.

Edit- I predict vapers on the whole unaware of "the illness" but non vaping Daily Mail readers know all about it.

Last edited:
If you do not want to redo your questions add to your analysis of differences between gender/age/vaper/smoker etc

The following two categories.
The folk that are aware of the non existent disease you call something like "idiots".
The folk that are not aware of the non existent disease you call something like "not idiots"

It would be interesting to compare these two groups and their views on vaping.
Especially in psychology experiments it is common to test one thing while seeming to test another.
You might get extra marks for this more advanced type of survey design.

"Are you aware of the illness caused by vaping?"

What the hell does "the illness" mean

I have a horrible feeling you means popcorn lung.

@Hugo79 you are aware that that was a scare story with no scientific basis.

Long term there could be some negative health outcomes, we await time and proper science to answer that.

No I am not aware of "the illness"

Tell us more about what you think it is and we can put you right.

Edit- I predict vapers on the whole unaware of "the illness" but non vaping Daily Mail readers know all about it.
All done.

What is the illness?
If you do not want to redo your questions add to your analysis of differences between gender/age/vaper/smoker etc

The following two categories.
The folk that are aware of the non existent disease you call something like "idiots".
The folk that are not aware of the non existent disease you call something like "not idiots"

It would be interesting to compare these two groups and their views on vaping.
Especially in psychology experiments it is common to test one thing while seeming to test another.
You might get extra marks for this more advanced type of survey design.
illness meaning health risks of vaping sorry guys I should have been more specific with my questions, will adjust this asap :)

Done, but misread the "x is much healthier than y" question so my answer is the opposite of what I really think! [emoji32]

I also didn't answer the written questions but having seen the results – where the only two respondents who wrote anything both have very strange ideas about vaping – it might be an idea for anyone else filling out the questionnaire to write a bit of sense! [emoji4]
don't worry about it i'll change your answer to the ones you intended to answer :)

Back
Top Bottom