What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Would you buy your parents an E-Cigarette as a present?

Have you or would give an e-cigarette as a gift or generally to your parents?

• Yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes. I'ts hard to get someone to have a go at quiting anything unless they are in the mind set.

I gave an aspire breeze kit to my mum to help her get off cigs.. she loves it :)

I bought a breeze to give it a go and was surprised at how well it worked. I was going to put it up for sale but decided to keep it and use it on the go!

I bought a breeze to give it a go and was surprised at how well it worked. I was going to put it up for sale but decided to keep it and use it on the go!

The breeze is definitely one of my favourites just because it's so damn small!

I'm still waiting for the charger dock for the breeze from FT..... It's been on order since 24/6/17....

I'm still waiting for the charger dock for the breeze from FT..... It's been on order since 24/6/17....
hi did you choose express uk at checkout if not it can take about 4 weeks to get to you...............

hi did you choose express uk at checkout if not it can take about 4 weeks to get to you...............
sorry mate just read your post i did not read the date you ordered it you should contact them its been a long time now you should have got it by now......

The dock is essential IMO..

I think there are a few UK websites that have them for about 12-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom