What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Why people vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reasons people use e-cigarettes are shifting: Fewer people are using them to quit smoking, and more people are using them to boost their social image, a new study finds. The findings could have important implications for public health, as they could help guide initiatives .

This is true. I started vaping and everyone immediately thought I was a sexy genius. Just look at this forum, they all think I am simply amazing - but when people don't see me holding one of the vapes they start calling me all of the names they used to at school. This is why all children now do the vapings and everyone likes each other and doesn't do stabbings or the drugs any longer.

There's only one question that should've been on that survey...

Q: Why are you vaping?
A: Because smoking cigarettes were killing me & my wallet!

Last edited:
Hello, everyone!

My name is Kate, I am an LSE student and we have a project about vaping. Could you, please, help us by filling out this survey:

https://lse.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0wA83HkmwTcbysd

Many thanks!
Hi Kate tryed to use your survey but is down at the moment i have never been a smoker but have but wanted to try vaping for relaxation and stress yes it dose help i only vape 2 twice a week useing 100 % vg nothing else
Best wishes Clive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom