What's new

Who makes the best juice....Yanks or Brits?

Who makes the better juice?

• Total voters
when i first started vaping it was american juice that were all the rage but now i think the uk as really come on in the juice market and make some really nice juices now..

I knew BLU would be good for something!

blu US Global Vaping Laws Map v1.3.jpg

Each make the best for their home market. In general palates vary from nation to nation.
We (UK) on the whole find US juices very sweet, this does appeal to some of us.
Have spoken to a few Asian juice manufacturers, they find US juices completely tasteless. I was told because their food is generally spicey with intense flavours that for a juice to be popular there it needs to have one flavour that dominates with either a hot or cool feeling on the mouth.
Nothing is better or worse, just different.

The Blu 'World Domination' map.
As proposed in the meeting from Blu 'How the fuck are we going to deal with this sort of insurrection?'
I think Blu knew the bad wether was coming and sold a bunch of vapers a £1 ecig so when they went out in the bad wind they would autofire [emoji23] it's a map of where to attack and they started [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Can’t say that I’ve had the opportunity to try that many American juices. As I tend to vape citrus and menthol flavours (sometimes together... smoking really did f**k my tastebuds) I say that UK manufactures meet my requirements nicely.

UK, the 3 best juice makers IMHO all come from the UK and all produce far better juice than any US one I have ever tried

Back
Top Bottom