What's new

Who makes the best juice....Yanks or Brits?

Who makes the better juice?

• Total voters
A few years ago i would have said that american juices was best and hard to beat, but now to be honest i think the uk juices market has given the yanks a run for they money and are now top of the juice market here in uk

I haven't had an American juice yet that is better than my favourite UK juices - but that's just my experience so far and I've been vaping less than a year.

I have also voted UK. I agree that there seems to be a big difference in sweetness between the two countries produce. There are a couple of Americaan brands I really love tho. It is unfortunate that some of the very best American brands (imho) are almost impossible to get hold of here in the UK. And although buying a 60 /120 /180ml bottle from the states can be extremely cheap compared to UK prices, by the time you add on $25+ for shipping and 20% VAT, the price advantage is more often than not turned from positive to extremely negative.
Couldn't agree more. I've been trying to move away from US ingredients due to shipping costs but would use again in a heartbeat if they were stocked in the UK.

I voted equal but I lean more towards UK. The US has barely started vaping and from what I've heard from some of my customers the UK is the home of vaping. So with time comes experience and with experience comes better mixing.

I voted equal but I lean more towards UK. The US has barely started vaping and from what I've heard from some of my customers the UK is the home of vaping. So with time comes experience and with experience comes better mixing.
Can you explain how the US has barely started vaping?

Can you explain how the US has barely started vaping?
Well they just recently started actually regulating it through the FDA. I mean sure there were vapers before but UK has a vast more majority in population that vape. Cigs are still king in the states.

Well they just recently started actually regulating it through the FDA. I mean sure there were vapers before but UK has a vast more majority in population that vape. Cigs are still king in the states.
Post me the links to this information please bud [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom