What's new

Who makes the best juice....Yanks or Brits?

Who makes the better juice?

• Total voters

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who makes better juice, America or UK?

Last edited:
I like a lot of American juices, but I'd go UK too. Far less reliant on sweetener and more pronounced flavours for the most part I think.

I voted equal .... my personal favs are UK made as most of you know but I don't think either is better necessarily. ... and a lot of the US liquids I'd like to try aren't available here.

I voted equal .... my personal favs are UK made as most of you know but I don't think either is better necessarily. ... and a lot of the US liquids I'd like to try aren't available here.

I only voted UK over US as I think it is like anything (food, drink, etc)
People from the UK will prefer UK mixed juice, people from the US will prefer US mixed juice.
Regional tastes I suppose.

I only voted UK over US as I think it is like anything (food, drink, etc)
People from the UK will prefer UK mixed juice, people from the US will prefer US mixed juice.
Regional tastes I suppose.

I think you are right but the question isn't which we prefer. .... or maybe it is, but that's not what it says. :)

I vape 90% British juices but I do enjoy a dip into north American juices (a hell of a lot of your favourites are Canadian from the massive premium labs).
I love watching American vapers test juices like dinner lady lemon tart. They wax lyrical about the attention to flavour details and then say how it's not very sweet. Not very sweet. My God.
I've got a sweet tooth so a little worlds best custard or I can't believe it's not doughnuts goes down very well.

I'm not going to vote but I like all of the US concentrates i have tried but not the pre made juices from the same companies. My taste buds pick out the sweetness in juice more than most so tend to avoid overly sweet flavours and concentrates.
In general the US juices tend to be noticeably sweeter than the UK so I would chose UK juice for me but do use some US concentrates especially Vapewild and Lorann.
Have been experimenting with Inawera which I believe are Italian and Solub which I think are French and so far am liking the fruity range from both.

I have also voted UK. I agree that there seems to be a big difference in sweetness between the two countries produce. There are a couple of Americaan brands I really love tho. It is unfortunate that some of the very best American brands (imho) are almost impossible to get hold of here in the UK. And although buying a 60 /120 /180ml bottle from the states can be extremely cheap compared to UK prices, by the time you add on $25+ for shipping and 20% VAT, the price advantage is more often than not turned from positive to extremely negative.

Back
Top Bottom